Verifying Solutions of Solitaire Games Automatically
Games-Solitaire-Verify is a CPAN (Comprehensive Perl Archive Network) module for verifying solutions of Solitaire games. It was designed to serve as an aid in the test suite of Freecell Solver, but may prove useful in other contexts.
- Latest Stable Version on CPAN - includes online documentation.
- Games-Solitaire-Verify on search.cpan.org (an alternative CPAN interface).
- Git Repository.
Features and Limitations
- Modular design for implementing game variants - supports most of the variants supported by Freecell Solver.
- Input and output are compatible with that of Freecell Solver's -p -t -sam output (including several quirks).
- Can handle the verification of individual cards, columns, entire states (= board layouts), moves and entire solutions.